Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you an HR professional with an incredible way of identifying and attracting the most talented candidates? Would you like to become a part of a well-funded scale-up with a strong purpose, identified as one of the most likely future unicorns off Europe? Then you might just be who we need! Corti is seeking a talented Talent Acquisition Specialist who can help us bring in the talent we need to deliver on our ambitious growth plans for the upcoming years. This role is part of our rapidly growing HR team, and reports directly into the Head of HR.
Come join a team on the verge of a paradigm shift that will save thousands of lives. Corti develops digital solutions that help medical personnel make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We believe in a future where all medical professionals can be supported by artificial intelligence to diagnose patients better, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors. When every second matters, our technology is life-saving and can benefit everyone across the globe.
Who we are
Founded in 2016, Corti is a dynamic, passionate company. We are driven by a belief that every person on Earth should have access to the best, most informed medical assessments when they really need it. We have built a team of world-class employees from around the world, and we are developing a new generation of speech-enabled solutions.
Our main product is an industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations, and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals. Our innovative in-call decision support technology has been proven to detect illness like Cardiac Arrest faster and more accurately than medical experts, ushering in a paradigm shift in global healthcare. Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced Post-call Analytics, helping to optimize protocols and the performance of medical professionals, so that we can guide them to the right triaging outcome faster.
What you will do
- Establish and solidify the Corti employer brand:
- Work with the Head of HR and marketing team to define and develop Corti´s future global employer brand
- Align all talent attraction and recruitment processes to reflect the employer brand and provide a consistent candidate experience
- Ensure solid talent sourcing practices:
- Develop a talent sourcing strategy to identify, attract, and recruit for the different roles in Corti´s long term hiring plans
- Conduct proactive searches for critical roles using the latest and greatest strategies, including using innovative technologies, direct sourcing, social platforms, and leveraging personal and professional networks
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates for specific talent pools, through a variety of challenges, including universities, conferences, online forums, and global networks.
- Build and maintain a Corti-owned talent pool of pre-screened candidates for various positions and geographic areas to reduce sourcing times on future searches
- Execute the full-cycle recruitment process:
- Partner with Corti´s hiring managers to understand the specific hiring needs, timelines, and support needed
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection process for positions at various levels across the organisation, including: Developing job postings, identifying and assessing candidates, supporting in interviews, providing hiring recommendations, contract development, and signing process
- Manage the requisition process, job postings, and candidates through applicant tracking system following internal processes
What you will bring
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- 3-5 year experience in full-cycle recruiting, talent sourcing, and employment branding
- Years of advanced sourcing experience, including proven experience developing and executing innovative search techniques, name/lead generation, internet searches, social media and other tools to identify relevant prospects
- Experience sourcing high profile candidates within the technology, engineering, healthcare or similar industries
- Proven track record of successful delivery against challenging time-to-fill targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an employee-centric mindset. Aiming to always provide an excellent candidate experience in all phases of the talent sourcing & recruitment process
- Fluent English speaker with strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to create engagement around Corti as an employer
- Certified in the use of Predictive Index and/or Hogan is a plus
- Ability to flourish in a high-paced environment with minimal guidance and high uncertainty
- Work location is either remote or at Corti´s headquarters in Copenhagen, and we expect there to be limited business travel of <10 days a year
- The position is full time, and starts as soon as possible.