Senior HR Operations Specialist with Potential
Senior HR Specialist
Are you a highly-ambitious HR professional, capable of working strategically and operationally on developing a world-class HR function at one of the most exciting pioneers in artificial intelligence? Would you like to become a part of a well-funded scale-up, identified as one of the likely future unicorns off Europe? A company where the primary goal is to help doctors and nurses save human lives?
Who are we?
Every family has their own story of how the healthcare sector failed them, and since our founding in 2016, Corti's mission has been to help ensure that everybody has access to the healthcare expertise they need, when they need it.
To do that, we have built a digital concierge application that can support patient consultations in voice and video. Our concierge leverages bleeding-edge artificial intelligence to help triage and diagnose patients faster during the consultations, to reduce mistakes, and improve outcomes.
More than 1,5 billion patient consultations are taking place each year, making these interactions the backbone of the healthcare sector, and we are taking them into the 21st century. As symptom descriptions become more severe and complex, stakes increase, and mistakes become fatal. Here, our artificial intelligence can make detailed assessments of every patient encountered across the globe, already today, analyzing millions of parameters every second, finding patterns undetectable to humans. Imagine if we could make this kind of technology available to people across the globe, potentially saving thousands of lives every year? -This is the journey we are on.
People are at the core of what we do at Corti; both the patients we are on a mission to help and save, and our employees making it all possible. Today we are 55 Cortians and we expect to grow significantly in the next year out of our offices in Copenhagen and Vilnius. We have an ambitious HR strategy of becoming the most sought after place to work in Europe, and to make that happen, we need an analytical HR professional, capable of succeeding operationally, tactically, and strategically.
- We want you to own HR processes. You will design, drive, and document it from scratch, all the way from performance management, talent development, and onboarding to compliance & contract management.
- You will actively support leaders in running HR processes in a fast-growing organization.
- You will be deeply embedded in the companies managers' daily routines to ensure quality and alignment.
- You will help grow the HR team. You will report to Maiken Lassen, VP People, and as one of the first HR employees, you will have a central role in defining Corti's HR landscape and helping scale the team.
- A highly driven individual.
- You are analytical and structured, e.g., you like your documents, spreadsheets, and processes to stay clean and tidy.
- You are a creative problem solver, capable of taking risks and initiative to get the job done.
- You are a team player.
- You thrive when working with people.
- You are experienced in the field of HR operations and have a proven track record.
What can you expect?
- A lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to make your mark and help define what best practice will look for an entirely new breed of companies wanting to do HR better.
- Daily access to key decision-makers and executives.
- You will get the opportunity to join one of the most exciting journeys in both healthcare and artificial intelligence.
- You will become a part of a dedicated multi-national team of more than 15 nationalities, and you will be working on a product that saves lives.
- You will be a part of a modern and digital culture centered around productivity and distributed ownership.
- A lot of flexibility.
What We Are Looking For:
A driven professional who has owned HR processes and know your way around the yearly HR cycle.
- 3-5 years of experience specifically with HR operations.
- Experience in independently designing and implementing HR processes.
- Relevant masters’ degree with good results.
- Danish working permit.
- Fluency in written and spoken business English is required, Danish and other language skills are a plus.
- Start-up or scale-up experience is nice-to-have, but do tell us about your business acumen.
- As a person you are highly intelligent and strive in a fast-paced environment.
- A skilled listener, who makes data driven decisions.
- A proven track record of structuring processes and getting things done. You take pride in making things run smoothly and pay attention to detail while designing for the big picture.
What Do You Get?
- Purpose. Be part of a successful startup that saves lives.
- Responsibility. An independent role with room to grow.
- A fun-loving international environment with free lunch, healthy snacks, social events – some of us are training to run a half-marathon.
- 25 days of holidays per year.
- Investment in your development. Join a company where all leaders, yours included, set clear targets for success, recognize both great efforts and great results, and not least support you in growing. Grow your career and the skills you want to develop, to live the life you love.
Interviews are conducted throughout the process. We use Predictive Index's behavioral profile and their cognitive assessment as part of the recruitment process. Start date: As soon as possible.
Corti is committed to diversity. We encourage all qualified people to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, sveteran status, disability, or age.
Apply directly here, on LinkedIn, or contact recruiter Malthe Andersen at +45 60882126 or firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.