Senior Data Scientist
Corti is the technology that helps healthcare workers make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We imagine a future where all healthcare workers can be augmented by artificial intelligence to better diagnose patients, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
Our ever-growing team spans multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on machine learning, mathematics, statistics, security, and computer science.
We are working hard to embed a continuous striving culture & philosophy across the organisation and are constantly involved in learning from the best practitioners in the industry.
If you want to take part in solving real-life problems by applying cutting-edge technology, we offer that you become an integral part of a fun, autonomous, and team-oriented culture, guided by shared values, high quality, and a willingness to act and fail.
At Corti you will learn by working day-to-day with leading experts in machine learning, software engineering, and data science. You will get to:
- Implement advanced data processing & analytics pipelines.
- Report on data analyses internally and to clients.
- Design and coordinate data annotation efforts by in-house expert annotators.
- Contribute to developing efficient, robust, and scalable production software for deployment in real-life environments where real-time processing and reliable performance are a strict requirement.
- Work with high-performance computing architectures for advanced data engineering in-house and in the cloud.
Beyond the core work experience that you will acquire to further develop yourself as an expert with Corti, you will get the opportunity to enjoy a truly relaxed, welcoming, and engaging crowd of colleagues in a stunning office space in downtown Copenhagen.
- The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible at our offices in Copenhagen. You are committed to work on-premises.
- Corti will provide you with a Mac or Linux-based laptop for work and personal use.
- Our beautiful office in central Copenhagen comes with a free lunch every day.
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for the world’s foremost scientists and engineers and take recruitment of the best talent very seriously. We assure that you will be met by likeminded people providing new insights and learnings that will ensure your personal and academic growth.
This is an opportunity to be part of our journey in building a cutting-edge science & engineering practice to be proud of.
Need to have
- In-depth experience with Python and full command of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with a Linux-based operating system, command-line interfaces, client-server architectures, and cloud computing.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, REST & CRUD APIs.
- Knowledge of statistics and exploratory data analysis.
- High ambitions and strong inclinations to your personal development goals within data science, data engineering, and computer science.
- Readiness to invest the strenuous hours that are required to make technology work.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related interdisciplinary field.
Nice to have
- Experience working with large datasets in general and audio data in specific.
- Interest or experience with signal processing, machine learning, speech or language processing.