Key Account Executive - Primary Care
Note: only applications that come in through https://jobs.corti.ai/o/key-account-manager-primary-care
Key Account Manager - Primary Care
Do you love to generate new leads and drive growth? Do you thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments? Do you enjoy interacting with customers daily and working as part of a team to exceed quarterly sales targets? Corti is seeking an ambitious and talented Key Account Manager to join a team covering North America.
Come join a team on the verge of a paradigm shift that will save thousands of lives. Corti develops digital solutions that help medical personnel make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We believe in a future where all medical professionals can be supported by artificial intelligence to diagnose patients better, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors. When every second matters, our technology is life-saving and can benefit everyone across the globe.
Who we are
Founded in 2016, Corti is a dynamic, passionate company. We are driven by a belief that every person on Earth should have access to the best, most informed medical assessments when they really need it. We have built a team of world-class employees from around the world, and we are developing a new generation of speech-enabled solutions.
Our main product is an industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals. Our innovative in-call decision support technology has been proven to detect illnesses like Cardiac Arrest faster and more accurately than medical experts, ushering in a paradigm shift in global healthcare. Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced Post-call Analytics, helping to optimize protocols and the performance of medical professionals, so that we can guide them to the right triaging outcome faster.
What you will do
- Create new leads and follow up on existing leads to generate and close sales opportunities, including:
- Provide quick and reliable processing of customer inquiries and product information
- Independently identify customer needs and pain points, manage strategic discussions, prepare quotations and finalizing contract negotiations
- Post Sales Management: customer follow-up and/or visits to collect feedback after completion of the sales process
- Foster and leverage relationships with existing customers to use as references and create new sales opportunities
- Initiate new business relations with other relevant players in the relevant sector of potential customers to increase network and to create cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Plan the sales process and practicalities, including monthly forecast planning, budget management, and ongoing sales reporting
- Provide regular product and solution demos, information and updates to the marketplace, including:
- Secure regular feedback-loop on market developments and competitor activities for deriving future market positioning activities
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, congresses to effectively demonstrate products/solutions and to develop new customer leads
- Collaborate with and derive action points from other Sales Reps
- Continuously research competitors and benchmark Corti´s performance
- Contribute to team development by actively sharing best practices, analysis findings, and feedback with the Corti Commercial Team
What you will bring
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience of 5+ years as a Sales Representative in healthcare or high tech environment.
- Primary Care network a big plus
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build productive professional relationships
- Native English speaker with strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to explain complex products in an understandable way to audiences at various levels
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills, and familiarity with CRM best-practices
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to flourish in a high-paced environment with minimal guidance and high uncertainty
- Work activities are covering entire U.S., and the ability to travel internationally for business purposes is a must.
- The position is remote and full time and starts as soon as possible. Candidate must however be located in the U.S.
Corti is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.