Junior Business Analyst
Corti develops technology that helps healthcare workers make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We imagine a future where all healthcare workers can be augmented by artificial intelligence to better diagnose patients, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors. Our ever-growing team spans multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on machine learning, mathematics, security, and computer science. We are working hard to embed a continuous striving culture & philosophy across the organization and are constantly involved in learning from the best practitioners in the industry.
If you want to take part in solving real-life problems by applying cutting-edge technology, we offer that you become an integral part of a fun, autonomous, and team-oriented culture, guided by shared values, high quality, and a willingness to act and learn.
We are looking for the world’s foremost problem-solvers, visionaries, scientists, and engineers and take the recruitment of the best talent very seriously. We will assure you that you will be met by like-minded people providing new insights and learnings that will ensure your personal and academic growth. This is an opportunity to be part of our journey in building a cutting-edge science & engineering practice to be proud of.
What do we offer?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join us as a Junior Business Analyst.
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will be directly reporting to our Head of Business-Intelligence & Strategy. As part of this newly created team, you will support our main commercial functions to improve their success-rates by providing the right data, tooling, and processes. This is a very critical task, as it will enable Corti to achieve its ambitious goals by building a scalable foundation. Our current focus lies on Corti's demand generation for our products. We are in a stage of rapid growth, which makes it very likely that new opportunities for you will arise along the way.
Note: This is a part-time, student assistant position. The main working location is Copenhagen.
What does this really mean?
- Work alongside Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, and Product Operations as part of the Business Intelligence & Strategy team
- Conduct market-, competitive- and customer-research to improve the effectiveness of our commercial efforts
- Own the data and reporting related to our CRM-system (Hubspot)
- Identify ways and tweaks to improve our core commercial processes, especially demand-generation and sales-conversion
Need to have:
- Practical experience from consultancy, business development, a SaaS-startup or commercial operations
- You love data, details, spreadsheets, and strive for continuous optimizations of existing workflows while being frustrated when decisions are not fact-based
- Possess a high degree of autonomy and good interpersonal skills, allowing you to work across +15 different cultures, in a fast-paced environment, and focus on what really drives value
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Completed minimum 4 bachelor-semesters in a relevant field of study
Nice to have:
- Experience with Sales Operations, Demand Generation, Methodology, CRM and Marketing-Automation
- Experience with the technical implementation, maintenance and optimization of CRM-systems, BI-tools and related commercial automation-tools
- Short- to midterm-ambition to start a full-time career as part of our team
- The position is part-time (15-20 hours per week), and starts as soon as possible at our headquarters in Copenhagen
- You will be working out of our beautiful office in the center of historical Copenhagen. Here, we offer breakfast, lunch, coffee & tea, 'Whiskey Wednesdays', running coach once a week, reading clubs, bi-monthly social activities, and much more
- Semi-flexible remote working options (e.g. working from home in agreement with your manager)
- Team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones)
- We will support you and give you the opportunity to learn and grow
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Send us your application, including the following:
- CV (maximum two pages)
- Grade-transcripts dating back to your high-school
- One project of which you are particularly proud. For example:
- A commercial project you have developed, campaigns you have built, a research paper that you published, or another piece of work that you truly enjoyed doing and that will tell us more about who you are
- A personal statement, which includes your thoughts on a) your personal goals in life, b) how this position and Corti match these, and c) how we can help you to achieve these
You are welcome to extend your application by other items if you find them particularly relevant for this position at Corti.