Do you enjoy working with customers and technology to solve big, important problems? Do you love to nurture customer relations and drive growth? Do you thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments? Corti is seeking a world-class Customer Success Manager to join our team.
Come join a team on the verge of a paradigm shift that will save thousands of lives. Corti is the digital assistant that helps medical personnel make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We believe in a future where all medical professionals can be supported by artificial intelligence to diagnose patients better, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate errors. When every second matters, our technology is life-saving and can benefit everyone across the globe.
Who we are
Founded in 2016, Corti is a dynamic, passionate company. We're driven by a belief that every person on Earth should have access to the best, most informed medical assessments when they really need it. We've built a team of world-class employees from around the world, and we are developing a new generation of speech-enabled solutions.
Our industry-leading software monitors patient conversations and provides real-time decision support to healthcare professionals, with the proven ability to detect diagnoses like cardiac arrest faster and more accurately than humans. Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced post-call analytics, helping teams of healthcare professionals improve both productivity and patient outcomes.
What you will do
- Excellent structure and experience in planning, preparing and executing complex projects
- Track record of effectively and successfully managing stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Fluent in American English (verbal and written)
- A ton of drive, goal-orientation, and ability thrive in a high-paced environment like Corti
- Previous experience from Customer Success within Healthcare or Tech is a big plus
- Full-time position, starting as soon as possible
- Needs to be based in the United States, but we are flexible in the exact location
- 10-20 days of travel expected per year, working on-site with customers across the United States
Corti is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.