Corti develops machine learning technology that saves lives on emergency medical calls. We’re looking for an experienced and motivated backend developer to join our Product team in Vilnius, and help us create the future of healthcare AI.
Corti is a machine learning company, founded in 2016, spearheading a new generation of audio intelligence services. Corti uses AI to assist healthcare professionals in real-time as they diagnose patients. Corti reduces errors, enables continued compliance, and increases decision accuracy from day one. We are proud to say that Corti is helping to save lives every day.
As a backend developer at Corti, you will help shape our back-end infrastructure to support our ambitious business goals.
What We Offer
- An innovative, social company with agile thinking and open communication.
- Feedback, both internally from experienced teammates, and from customers.
- Lots of room for personal development and team events
- A modern workspace in the centre of Vilnius.
- Implement support for new product features and projects, with a focus on stability and user experience.
- Analysis of bugs and performance issues, and optimisation of existing code.
- Help in establishing new development frameworks and systems
- Model data flows in a variety of backend systems
- Model, build and integrate data pipelines and APIs for massive amounts of data using a variety of backend services.
- Participate and contribute with feedback in the decision making both for back-end implementations, but also for the team decisions.
- You either have experience with Golang and Python or a proven track record of learning new programming languages quickly.
- You have experience with using Linux.
- You have experience with distributed and relational databases.
- You are looking for a position that allows you to evolve as an engineer.
- You know when and why you use specific data structures.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
Gedimino pr. 44A, Vilnius