Join us in revolutionizing healthcare, one patient consultation at a time.
Do you want to be part of building products that are revolutionizing the healthcare space? Do you thrive in collaborative environments?
If yes, join us at Corti as we're seeking a talented Data Engineer to join our Team 👏
You'll join one of our Product teams, where you'll implement and propose the best practices for data pipelines and data storage systems used within the call analytics platform.
The impact you’ll make
- Build and test software
- Collaborate with backend engineers in designing system architecture.
- Develop software functionality for a call analytics platform.
- Optimize data storage solution
- Work with data scientists to define the storage solution for machine learning. detections and user-related metadata.
- Maximize the capability of real-time search functionality.
- Keep up with the best practices for storing data in various database systems.
- Implement data pipeline and API
- Implement a pipeline to batch process the data from multiple sources and store them in databases.
- Implement REST APIs to support communication with different microservices.
- Propose and implement ETL pipelines for handling data flows.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines on Azure.
- Develop unit and end-to-end tests.
- Test and deploy software on sandbox environments.
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Fluent English speaker with strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience implementing production-ready code for data pipelines
- Strong competence in Python
- Strong competence in data ETL
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with RDBS, Apache Airflow
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with cloud services (preferably Azure)
What we value in the people joining our team
- Focusing on results and quality
- Having a good eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- An ability to work in a collaborative and team-focused way
- Reporting to: Lead Data Scientist
- The work location for this position is preferred in Copenhagen but remote collaboration is also possible
- Full-time position, starting as soon as possible
- Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time
Corti is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.