Become part of revolutionizing healthcare, one patient consultation at a time.
Do you love to generate new leads and drive quantifiable growth? Do you thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments? Do you enjoy interacting with customers to exceed quarterly sales targets?
Then join Corti, as we are seeking another brilliant Account Executive to join the Sales Team covering the US! ☄️
The impact you'll make
Take responsibility for integrating the customer environment:
- Take ownership of technical onboarding requirements during the sales process
- Integrate Cortis products together with client IT and CS- team
- Analyze data sources on the customer side and automate the ingestion of data into our systems
- Maintain an overview of ongoing roll-outs and flag potential roadblocks.
Document your work both for internal and external reference:
- Closely work with the pre-sales team to ensure that for all standard cases, our sales team can work independently and have the relevant support material at hand
- Support the pre-sales process on non-standard cases, and validate that you will be able to technically onboard the customer
Be a voice of constant improvement:
- Drive constant improvements to our external knowledge base in relation to the technical deployment to support sales, CS, and our customers with clear guides.
- Be an expert on the Corti platform and features, including understanding our customers' data landscape and how it relates to our functionalities.
- Collaborate closely with our product managers and DevOps team to communicate recurring customer needs in relation to integrations and how to best streamline our efforts
What you'll bring
2+ years of relevant technical deployment experience from a SaaS environment with proven results in delivering world-class customer experience, ideally from the healthcare industry
- A ton of drive, problem-solving mindset, and ability to thrive in a high-pace environment like Corti
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to integrate Corti's API with APIs and solutions from third-party vendors through scripting and other means.
- Motivation to troubleshoot and find solutions while creating a sense of urgency for rapid resolution
- A strong eye for detail with a structured and proactive working approach
- Flexibility in regards to a quickly evolving company with a rapidly developing product.
So, what are the benefits?
We're invested in the health and future of all of our team members, which is why we offer all US-based Cortians:
- Medical Insurance
Vacation PTO: 25 holidays for all employees on top of national holidays
Sick leave PTO: Paid sick leave when needed
Life Insurance: $50,000 Basic Life & AD&D
Disability Insurance: STD Employee Paid & 50% LTD Co Paid Taxfree Benefit
Equipment: Computer, monitor, laptop stand where needed
Flexibility: Remote first company with flexible work hours
Company and team trips: Go somewhere with us and get to know your team at least every 6 months!
The position is remote and full-time and starts as soon as possible. The candidate must, however, be located in the U.S.
- Work activities cover the entire U.S., and you should be able to travel internationally for business purposes.
🤝 We treat all candidates equally and are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries, and will not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.