Do you want to play a critical role in changing healthcare for the better?
Are you interested in taking part in solving real-life problems by applying cutting-edge technology?
Then join us at Corti as a Backend Developer to be part of pioneering the development of products in healthcare.
We offer that you become an integral part of a fun, autonomous, and team-oriented culture, guided by shared values, high quality, and a willingness to act and fail. At Corti, you will learn by working day-to-day with leading experts in machine learning, software engineering, and data science—are you up for the adventure?
The impact you’ll make
- Develop features and functionality
- Maintain and improve the Corti codebase, including writing automated tests
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure the right tasks are prioritized
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Help frontend developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
What you’ll bring
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field.
- Mastery of one or more software languages (we use Python & Go, but you don't need to be a master in one of those two).
- Experience as a software engineer, working with object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience designing and implementing APIs (REST, gRPC, GraphQL).
- Experience building distributed systems with an understanding of their architectures and trade-offs.
- Understanding of SQL and an ability to write complex, performant, elegant queries.
- Familiarity with container technologies such as Docker.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures and technologies is a benefit.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to perform well in teams and in a collaborative environment.
- The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible.
- Located in Lithuania or Denmark, but we can be flexible for the right candidate.
- Corti will provide you with a Mac or Linux-based laptop for work and personal use.
We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status