Do you want to play a critical role in changing healthcare for the better?
Then join us at Corti as a Product Designer to be part of pioneering the development of products in healthcare.
📌 As a Product Designer at Corti, your design-driven mindset will be critical in building products that make a difference. You’re an individual who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, understanding the importance of being hands-on, and continuously finding innovative ways to create a unique and differentiated product for healthcare professionals that no other company has been able to do before—are you up for the adventure?
The impact you’ll make
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to research, develop, and implement solutions for customer problems
- Define user and problem and user stories based on end-user feedback and the goals of the company
- Develop wireframes and prototypes, and test and iterate the solutions with end-users
- Document the work done and use it as a basis to present and justify the solution to various stakeholders
- Research problem areas and distill insights for the Product Manager
- Ideate, prototype and validate new designs with users
- Develop complex interaction designs and flows
- Handing over and working closely with engineers
- Strong communication skills: both internally and externally
- Prioritize work, without compromising quality or organisation
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, e.g. Design, Software Engineering, Business & Technology.
- 3+ years in Product development within Tech applications
- Knowledge about or interest in designing for AI-powered solutions
- Web design and the related guidelines and best practices
- Experience using Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD. We are using Figma.
- A mindset of not being afraid to share your opinions about design processes, tooling, and systems
- Have a flair for interface copywriting
- The ability to convert complex workflows into intuitive user experiences
- Experience within healthtech or designing for healthcare professionals is a plus
- The role is full-time and the expected start date is as soon as possible.
- As a remote-first company, we still find it important that colleagues work close to each other. Therefore, we are looking for candidates located in Europe.
- Expect 10-20 days of travel per year for customer-focused trips and team events.