We are growing fast, so we need world-class frontend engineers.
Corti is a super ambitious well-funded Copenhagen based machine learning startup, working on augmenting human-to-human interactions through speech recognition and natural language understanding. Our team is among the best in Europe, and you’ll become an integral part of a fun, autonomous and team-oriented culture, guided by shared values, high quality and a willingness to act and fail.
As a Frontend Engineer at Corti, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and improving our internal and external facing tools and applications. This entails everything from spec’ing complex solutions based on customer requirements to building the user interface and to writing an API to talk to a database.
- High discipline - you get a task, and you own it.
- You have a couple of years experience in one of the major frontend frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.
- Multiple years of teamwork experience.
- You’ve worked with modern software project management tools like SCRUM and Kanban.
- Good at taking initiatives: You see something that needs fixing/improvement, you do it.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- You care about writing well-formed semantic code and paying attention to standards and good practices.
- You have good experience working with git.
- Previous startup or open source project experience.
- Experience with working with vast amounts of data.
- Mobile development experience.